Furniture & Decor
Housewarming will find and install your new furniture, lighting, art and décor to make your space magazine worthy. Whether you need an entire house of new furniture, a few rooms or just a paint color consultation, Housewarming has you covered.
- Color Consultation
- Space Planning
- Sourcing Furniture & Decor
- Furniture Consultation
- Floor Plans
- In Home Styling
About Our Process:
Initial Design Discussion
- Meet with one of our talented interior designers to discuss your budget, needs and full scope of your project to come away with a proposal tailored to your needs.
- Our first official design meeting to take measurements and initial photos of the space and talk in depth about specific budgets and design style.
Floor Plan & Sourcing
- Create a custom layout of your new and existing furniture. Once a final floor plan has been approved, we begin sourcing new furniture and decor based on your needs, desires and style.
- Present options to you & give you your final design package.
- We will handle purchase, delivery coordination and installation of all new pieces.
Styling & Photos
- Once all items have arrived, we will come on site to get your home magazine ready, while maintaining and improving function.
"I was so pleased with the services I received. Amanda helped me with the re-design of my kitchen, and Lori met me at a furniture store and helped pick out my new furnishings. Lori also unpacked and organized my kitchen and put everything away, which I could not have done myself. Everyone was really great to work with in all aspects"
- Colleen V.
“I had the pleasure of recently working with Amanda Kratochvil. It was such a pleasure despite somewhat difficult life circumstances. After moving to Seattle, expecting to purchase a home, we decided to rent an apartment. Our living quarters were much smaller than before. We wanted to make sure we purchased things we could use when we move into a home, and use what we could of our little existing furniture and my own art. We also didn’t want to spend a fortune on a temporary home but wanted to make wise, quality purchases. Amanda was incredibly amenable to my own ideas, which was such a nice surprise, and totally understood my aesthetic. She also gave me options to pick from. As a result, I feel like I have ‘my’ home, instead of something staged. Working with Amanda truly made adjusting to apartment living and Seattle winters easier. In addition, everything I purchased have been items I continue to enjoy and will keep where ever we live next. Amanda was also able to guide me away from decisions that would not be a good investment. I would definitely work with Amanda again, and highly recommend her services.”